Definition of Personal Data
Collection, Use and Retention of Personal Data and Purpose
With your interacting with this website and otherwise communicating with us, or from a third party, we collect, use and retain the following categories of your personal data for the respective purposes:
- (a)your IP address and other information about your terminal equipment, like OS, web browser, by logging your access to our website, in order to monitor the proper function of our website, to detect and prevent any unlawful, fraudulent access and protect security of our service, and to improve the quality and performance of our service on this website. The IIJ Group stores the access log of our website in accordance with the applicable regulations on storage of data for fiscal or commercial purposes and, furthermore, it only retains personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose pursued;
- (c)your inquiries, request, complaint or any other communication to us, your name, email address and other information you provide us in such communication and our response thereto, in order to provide you with our service or useful information you request from us. We retain record of communication with you in accordance with the applicable regulations on storage of data for fiscal or commercial purposes after we eventually close each incident and, furthermore, it only retains record of communication for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose pursued. In case you include personal data of any third party in such communications, we assume that you have obtained consent from such third party to your providing us with such personal data.
We may disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- (a)our contractors that assist us in operating our service on this website;
- (b)our group companies where it is necessary to respond to your request; or
- (c)competent public authorities where we are obliged to disclose your personal data pursuant to any statutory obligation, we are subject to.
If we disclose your personal data to any other entity, we ask your prior consent thereto
Protection of Personal Data
We undertake to protect your personal data by keeping in place reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Rectification of Personal Data
We, if requested by you to make any rectifications to all or a part of your personal data retained by us, will examine your request within a reasonable time period, and, based on the examination, we will carry out the rectifications of your personal data to the reasonable extent necessary to fulfill the intended purpose of your request
Inquiry and Complaint
If you have any inquiry or complaint about how we collect, use, or disclose your personal data, please contact us:
IIJ Global Solutions Vietnam Company Limited